(No Subject)‏

Good day,

My name is Christy Walton,a widow and
businesswoman an American Citizen. I have recently been diagnosed with
Colorectal cancer and a rare Heart Disease, which has defiled all medical
treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few weeks to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded
individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable
distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and
closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when
I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable
organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring
every aspect of the Charity Organizations. I have a huge cash deposit of
Thirty Five Million dollars with a finance House abroad. If you could be
trusted, I will want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it
to charity organizations that you know. You will take out 25% of the funds
for your assistance.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further
and please keep this confidential.

NAME........................
ADDRESSES...................
MOBILE.....................
NUMBER......................
OCCUPATION..................
COUNTRY........................
AGE............................

Email: mrs.christy_walton@yahoo.com.hk

Your urgent respond is needed ASAP

Kind regard

Mrs.Christy Walton


This scam has had "weeks to live" for months now. Really pissing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment