Beloved Friend.‏

Beloved Friend,


I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my
Heart because my Doctor told me that I will die in a months’ time. Base on this
Development I want to will my money which is deposited in a security company.
I am in search of a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity organization
For the saints and the person will take 30% of the total sum. While 70% of the money will
Go to charity organization and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan here
In Sarawak Malaysia and i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth.
The total money in question is $3.5million dollars. I will provide you with other
Information’s once you indicate your willingness.


Your’s sincerely.
Mrs Rahanatul Rahiza


From name: Rahanatul Rahiza
From address: info@test.com (I believe I have some other scams from this same fake email address... that's odd)
Replies redirect to rahanatul-rahiza@hotmail.com
IP: 213.56.237.231, from France
So annoying, this tripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment