INVESTMENT PROPOSAL‏

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Here is my Private Email :
johnadams500@hotmail.com

Good Day,

I saw your email contact in your country journal so I decided to contact you for a business proposal. My name is John Adams. I am an American soldier presently on active service with Squadron battalion here in Afghanistan.

I am in search of an investor who can manage my fund in business. If you find my proposal interesting, reply this mail so I could send you more details. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

Please contact me on Email with the following details and information: johnadams500@hotmail.com


Respectfully submitted.
John Adams
Squadron Battalion ,
US Army Base , Afghanistan .
http://www.americasarmy.com/realheroes/index.php?id=7



From name: arab trading company
From address: samiraafat@link.net
IP: 41.196.0.66 (Egypt)

No comments:

Post a Comment