Business proposal from Egypt‏

Attn,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

I am Abdelkader Khamis, one of the assistant of the former interior minister of Egypt (Habib el-Adly) who was ousted during the recent Egyptian revolution. I will need you to assist me in transferring some of his funds valued at $22,500,000 (22.5 million dollars) from a bank in Europe to your country. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitching. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us. I shall furnish you with more information about this operation immediately i receive a positive response from you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Abdelkader Khamis


Sender IP: 82.195.157.181, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment