I am sorry‏

Hi (YourName)

First off, I must apologize to you.  I hope you'll forgive me for the delay in getting this to you.  I have only had time to call a few people who filled out a form on the internet requesting information about working from home.  I'm not sure if I called you or not so I'm sending this email.

Please understand that I'm only interested in working with people who are very serious about increasing their income while working from home.  So if this is you, I'll be happy to show you how you can begin receiving real spendable money delivered right to your door in the next few days.

You can get all the details of this remarkable program at my website.  Check out www.thecashflowsforever.com and make sure you watch that amazing video and fill out the form. That will connect you directly into our main site where you'll get all the details to make an informed decision about your financial future.  You'll need an hour or so to review that entire site, but that's a very small amount of time for securing your personal and financial future, right?

And remember, as we told you about on our questionaire, you will need some money to get started.  But you'll be amazed at how fast you can begin generating serious money delivered directly to your door.  And that's something we all want, isn't it?

Also, because of our completely automated system, I have more interested people to talk to than I can possibly ever reach, since I only work fifteen hours or so every week now. This means that if you are really serious about becoming fi-nan-cial-ly f.r.e.e for once and for all, you'll need to take some action.  Just click the link below to start now.

                  CLICK HERE
After thouroughly reviewing this site, if you have any questions (your first name) and you're really serious about receiving more money than you ever dreamed possible, give me a call.  I really do want to help you with this, and I look forward to working with you.

All the Best,

Donald Kuczinski
508-529-3825

P.S. -- Make SURE you review my site at www.thecashflowsforever.com right away, and then get back to me.  I can only work with a few people at a time, and the response to this questionaire has been overwhelming.



OMG, I totally forgot that I asked you to get back to me about this amazing opportunity. I'm glad you emailed me this total horse-shit to remind me! I will certainly get back to you, who are dumb enough to post a phone number which I looked up and found that your business, De Kuczinski & Assoc, is only estimated to make $55,000/year, so I'm not sure how much you can actually afford to help me out with? frowney faces :(
I mean, can you afford to even pay me if I come and work for you . . . DANG, cuz I really needed this fantastic opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment