Charity Work?‏

Dearest Friend,
This Email might surprise you ,don't ignore as I am writing this letter to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor told me that I will die in three months time. Base on this development I want to will my money which is deposited in a finance security company I am in search of a reliable person who will use the Money to build charity organization for the saints and the person will take 40% of the total sum.

While 60% of the money will go to charity organization and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth.

The total money in question is $5.6million dollars. I will provide you with other information and deposit certificate once you indicate your willingness.

Best Regards
Susan Amson

No comments:

Post a Comment