From Mr. John Thomas.‏

From Mr. John Thomas.

Greetings,

My Name is Mr. John Thomas; I am Head of Operation/Credit Control Dept
banker with one of the leading commercial banks in London. My contact
information is: my Private Telephone number (+44 703 59 82565) .

I am seeking for your consent in a business proposal which was originated
from South Africa which involves the Finance Minister of South Africa ,
the Accountant General and the Project management / Contract Award
Committee Chairman of South Africa . This top Government officials over
budgeted funds which the government want to use to pay a particular
foreign contractors who executed contract with the Government in building
one of the Stadium for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

I was approached by this top Government officials to seek for a reliable
company or person who will be fronted as the beneficiary of the over
invoiced funds (over budgeted funds) because my department manage the
South Africa Oil Sales Reserve Account here with our banks, I will provide
prooves of documentations to this effect .

Solid arrangement has been made to prepare documents in favor of the
company or person as the bono fide contractor with South African
Government, all the parties involved are well protected and it is a 100%
risk free transaction, and the top government officials involved are
solely responsible for preparing all the legal documents that will back
your company as the bono fide beneficiary of the fund.

The amount involved is US $15M (FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) and
you will be entitling of 30% of the fund while 70% is for me and top
Government officials involved. I am the coordinator between you and the SA
groups as I consulted you for this transaction at the end of the business
you will compensate me with whatever percentage you deem wise to offer to
me from your 30%.


it have also been resolved that the 70% of the SA Government officials
will be with you for a period of Three years (3yrs) which is the period
all the concerned in this transaction will be due for retirement, you are
to invest their own share of 70% into a profitable business Venture in
your country which the memorandum of understanding will be prepared and
signed by both parties as the transfer processing’s commence.

Your responsibility in this transaction is to provide a company name or
personal address which will be used to prepare the back up documents and
to operate account with our bank as an offshore account with your name
where the fund will be deposit first before transferring it to your
various accounts as you will operate these offshore account with us
through (ATM MASTERCARD) which has a multiple functions,

Note: It is very important you send to me your direct telephone number
where I will be reaching you from time to time; please don’t give me
number that you are not always reached. This transaction is 100% real only
a trial will convince you.

I look forward to hear from you either by phone or e-mail

I wait urgently to hear from you.

Sincerely

Mr. John Thomas .
Email: jthomas@w.cn
Handy : +44 703 59 82565.

No comments:

Post a Comment