BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

Dear sir/madam,


To whom it may concern, I kindly want to put in notice before you, my name is Mr. Attah Kofir a citizen of South Africa, I am in India

presently seeking for a reliable and trust worthy fellow to assist me of my late father money, which I transferred from the Bank of

England to the British High Commission in India, for an investment purpose.


The said amount is Three million Two hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ($3.2 million) I have done a reasonable research and find out that

is not easy for foreigner to have an account for such a huge amount, so I want you as a citizen of India to assist me by transfering

this Fund into your nominated bank account, and twenty five percent (25%) will be offer to you for the work well done.5% for any

expenses that may arise.


Please, if you are interested do contact me as soon as possible. For proper verification here is my contact number.


Thanks for co. operation.


E-mail id: mr_koffi_attah47@live.com
My personal number: +918898303499


Regards
Mr. Attah Kofi

No comments:

Post a Comment