MY BUSINESS PROPOSITION‏

Mr.Tim J W Tookey
Group Finance Director of
Lloyds Banking Group
25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN
www.lloydsbankinggroup.com
tuinhdgffs@yahoo.com.hk

Good day,

I am Mr. Tim J W Tookey, the Group Finance Director of Lloyds Banking Group. I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of $85,000,000.00 [EIGHTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS] during our Bank's Annual Year Account Auditing.

Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely, this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for a period of [10] year without any claims. In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this money out of our bank to avoid our bank confiscating this fund.

HOW THE TRANSACTION CAN BE HANDLED: As the group finance director of our bank, all our client account details and file are in my possession and that makes it easy for me to include your name as the beneficiary of the fund in all necessary documents involving the money we wish to transfer out from our bank.

Most importantly, you will be required to:
(1). Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
(2). Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be 50% for me while 50% for you.

Note: I will split the transfer into two 2 stages for easy and smooth transfer. Firstly, the sum of $80,000,000.00 will transfer to any valid foreign account you will nominate, then upon a successful transfer without any disappointment from our side; I will then fly to meet you in your home destination for sharing, thereafter we will jointly transfer the remaining balance of $5,000,000.00. I will also like us to invest some part of the money in your country.

If you accept to work with me, you will be given 50% of the total money as your share and 50%. So the main question is, will you partner me in this transaction. If you are willing to cooperate in this projectthe get back to me on my private email address tuinhdgffs@yahoo.com.hk view my identification link:


http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/about_us/directors/executive_directors.asp#timtookey

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY.

Yours Truly,
Mr. Tim J W Tookey
tuinhdgffs@yahoo.com.hk



Sender IP: 66.94.237.159
Traced to: Yahoo Inc., California, USA
Sender's email address: customercare63@yahoo.com
From name: Lloyds Banking Group
Commentary:
Routed through IP 217.91.14.196, traced to Nuernberg, Germany
From email address customercare63@217.91.14.196
Actual reply to address (disguised): timotimns@yahoo.com.hk
(.hk addresses belong to Hong Kong, China)

2 comments:


  1. My name is Ruth Moore from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.OYINBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $1000-$10,000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. For more info contact us with the below email address.
       
     E-mail: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete