Attn:- Please Read Before Deleting!!!‏

> Attention: Beneficiary,
> Please hurry now and claim your fund from the Central Bank of Nigeria or your fund will be
> confiscated by the wicked officials of the CBN. My name is Mrs.Clairiebells I am a Computer
> Scientist newly working with Central Bank of Nigeria CBN i came across your file, i took time to
> study it and tried to find out why the funds were not released to you.
> Those evil officials can never tell you the truth that they won't release the fund to you,
> instead they will allow you spend your money unnecessarily. I do not intend to work here forever,
> I can help you claim your fund if you can certify me of my security and assure me that you
> would settle with me after you must have received your payment. I must do this because you
> need to know the status of your payment and cause for the delay. This is like a Mafia setting in
> Nigeria and you may not understand because you are not a Nigerian.
> The only thing needed to release this fund to you is the (Original Non Residual Certificate),
> which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the Internal Revenue Service IRS
> for clearance of the transferred amount in your account. Once the Original Non Residual
> Certificate, fund is obtained it will immediately reflect in your bank account within 48hour.
> The only authorized and sincere person who will issue you the Original Documents is Dr. Vincent Akanchawa.
> Make sure your full name and address, telephone and fax number A Copy Of Your Identity
> Attached To E-mail so he, will be able to recognize your file.The president Dr.GoodLuck
> Jonathan made a Committee on foreign payment compensation for fund release order for all
> unpaid beneficiaries, contractors/inheritance payment Therefore, you are not going to
> receive your original initial fund, the compensation fund release bonus will be added to your
> original fund payment. The whole funds both your initial payment and the compensation
> payment shall be transferred to your bank account as soon as the Original documents are cleared.
> Do get back to me ASAP if you are still interested in claming your fund.
> My e-mail address is ( )
> Yours,
> Sincerely
> Mrs. clairiebells

Sender IP:, traced (sadly) to a university in China
Original sender IP (hidden):, traced to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

1 comment:

  1. My name is Ruth Moore from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.OYINBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is