Compliment of the Day,

Compliment of the Day,

Good day to you and your family, My Name is Mr.Yuve Petrov,I am
married to late Mrs. Rita Petrov who was an Oil Merchant and
international businesswoman before she died in the year 2007 after a
brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for
Seventeen years with a daughter (Lillian)who later died in an
Automobile accident. Before the Untimely death of my Wife we were both
born again Christians. Since her death I decided not to remarry or get
a child outside my Matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When
my late Wife was Alive she deposited the sum of ($90,000,000.00 USD)
Ninety Million United States Dollars with a Bank in Ghana for real
estate business and the bank whose name is withheld Until we open up
communication,this money is still with the Bank till date.

Recently, Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not
last for the next Couple Of Years due to My cancer problem. the one
that disturbs me most is my inability to move Around and Having known
my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Charitable
organization a Trusted Person that will utilize this money the way I
am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late Wife
Before her death. I don't want a situation where this money will be
used in an ungodly Way.This is why I am taking this decision. I am not
afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going
to be in the Bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord
will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any
telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the
presence of my Wife's relatives around me always.I don't want them to
know about this development and i want you to know that With God all
things are possible.

Note: Once i receive your email back then i will introduce you to my
personal account officer here in UK to proceed with you because i
might not be able to write you when you need an answer to any question
you may want to ask so my account officer will be there to tell you
everything (Mr John Wright).

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein
while i am Hoping to receive your urgent reply.

Regards,
Mr.Yuve Petrov.

No comments:

Post a Comment