Call Me On My Direct Mobile Phone : +44-703-190-6662‏

Radcliffe Chambers
11 New Square
Lincoln's Inn
London
WC2A 3QB
 
Mobile Phone :    +44-703-190-6662
Email:            jholmes2006@w.cn

Attention:

Before I start, I must first Apologies for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach in starting a relationship but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.I got your contact through a reliable source called database through UK chambers of commerce.

I am Barr Justin Holmes From United Kingdom. I am a representative; an Attorney to Mr. Gerald Brook’s private account, my client Mr. Gerald Brook passed away in the Year 2008 may his gentle soul rest in peace. My Late client Mr. Gerald Brook who passed away, left behind his fund amounted to £ 9,500,000.00 GBPS, (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling Only) which he did not supply his next of kin to his deposited fund before his death.

All efforts by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death.

The Financial law of British inheritance clearly allows for the deceased Bank to use deceased money as deemed fit, should the inheritance money be left unclaimed for a period of Nineteen months after the death of the account owner. The Governing Body of the BANK where the fund is deposited has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that my late client's fund will not be confiscated by the bank after a long period of time and taken into the government treasury as unclaimed.

The reason why I have contacted you now is because I want to present you as the beneficiary and next of kin to late Mr. Gerald Brook. I need a honest and a trust worthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with.

The British Inheritance Law clearly leaves the bonus of proof of who is or is not the next of kin, to the deceased Lawyer (ME), to prove the next of kin prior to what he wrote down with me being his Attorney. As the deceased Lawyer, the British Law simply states that l have the final say of who is the beneficiary of the deceased estate. This is 100% percent legal. As a legal representative / attorney, I know this.

If you are interested in this proposal and you are ready to keep this proposition in absolute confidentiality and trust, then contact me at once, and we can work out the details.

YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER IS HIGHLY NEEDED !!

Yours Faithfully,

Mobile Phone :           +44-703-190-6662
Email:                   jholmes2006@w.cn
                                                      

Justin Holmes
© Radcliffe Chambers 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment