Notification!‏

Greetings to you,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this Notification mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am Sen Mohammed Namadi Sambo, This is to Notify you that I have written a Cheque of 8,000,000.00USD [EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS] on your behalf.

Just last month, I had a business transaction of about 150 Million USD, which has successfully been completed by the Grace of God, Why am doing this is because, before this transaction I said to myself and also to my God that if this transaction should work out successfully like it has, That I will give to at least 10 Individuals that the Lord will lead me to 8Million USD Each.

My Dear Friend, you are lucky and should be Grateful to God that I was directed by his grace to include yourself in my given out of Funds to fulfill and to keep to my Word. I have Authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you an International certified bank draft cashable at your bank.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the collection of this international certificated bank draft. The name and contact address of the Person with your Cheque is Ms Anna Blatter

HEAD OFFICE AND FINACIAL
CONTACT
AGENT: Ms Anna Blatter
EMAIL: msannablatter01@yahoo.cn

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I And my new partner is having at hand in the United Kingdom.

Below is my contact information in the United Kingdom in case you want to Verify or get any confirmation from me but I want you to be rest assured that Your bank draft will be cashed at you nominated Bank.

Name: Sen. Mohammed Namadi Sambo.
Address: 1914 26th ST CT NW

Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on our behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without Delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Sen. Mohammed Namadi Sambo



Sender IP: 195.103.112.250
Traces to: Italy
From email: sen.mohammed_n@yahoo.com
From name: Sen. Mohammed.N.Sambo
Reply to email: msannablatter01@yahoo.cn, belongs to China
Relayed through IP in France.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $1000-$10,000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. For more info contact us with the below email address.
       
     E-mail: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete