INVESTMENT‏


Dearest,
 
I am Mr. Steven Slater, writing to inform you of our desire to invest in your country on behalf of Princess Haya Sheikh of Saudi Arabia.
Considering her very strategic and influential position, she hopes that the transaction is strictly confidential as possible. Also, want to disclose her identity at least for now, until the completion of the transaction.
Hence our desire to have you as our agent abroad to protect and invest her funds in a profitable business.
I have therefore been directed to investigate whether you would agree to act as a foreign agent in order to update this transaction.
If you can handle this, then you can come back to me via email: stevenslater@telugu.ws
Regards.
Mr. Steven Slater.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:


  1. My name is Ruth Moore from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.OYINBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete