Fund Of Charity‏

Dear beloved one in christ,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in these hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Debbie Freeman from Utah United State of america Utah, I am 69 years old, I am deaf and dont hear and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast.From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless babys home, and was married to my late husband Johnson Freeman for twenty years without a child.

My husband and I are true Christian's,we lived all day in London,Uk, since he was working here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately,he died in a fatal motor accident.Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad stage of health,I sold all my inherited belongings to me and my late husband and deposited all the total sum of $25.8million dollars with the Barclays Bank London.

Presently, this money is still in the BANK, and the managementof the Barclays Bank London,Uk just write me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that these my hard earn money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charities organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I come from.I want your good humanitarian,to also use these money to fund churches, orphanages andwidows around yourenvironmnets.

I must let you know that these was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards these issue because I have no further option, I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in London,Uk. I will also issue a letter of authority the bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.Hope to hear from you soonest.

I await your reply to mrsdebbie500@skymail.mn

Yours sincerly sister in Christ,
Mrs Debbie Freeman.



Sender IP: 62.245.50.66, traces to Ekaterinburg, Russian Federation
Actual sender IP (hidden): 82.128.0.127, Victoria Island, Nigeria
From name: Mrs Debbie Freeman
From address: mrsdebbie500@missionary.org
Actual reply-to address: mrsdebbie500@skymail.mn (also listed in email)
Their email server belongs to Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $1000-$10,000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. For more info contact us with the below email address.
       
     E-mail: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete