HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOUR BEST.//‏

My Dear Friend,

It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance to transfer some funds into your bank account.I know this message will sounds very strange to you, but I have no choice than to risk my life to choose a stranger like you I have never seen before. We leave in a global world today, and with the help of internet technology one can easily communicate with one another all around the world without knowing him or her in person, what matters will be the trust and the Information’s you got about the person. In this case we can understand our self and work like one family. Please, I don’t want you to feel embrace by receiving such message from someone you have not seen before, but my dear, such is life some time in life things works in a way we never expected.

Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your personal ethics. My name is Khala Tuffey I am from New zealand , I got married to My late Husband . 6 years Ago That was in 2005 My husband's name is Kamis. He is from Malaysia. Kamis is someone that could be described Rich while He was alive.My late husband was well acquainted with business and thus had several companies which include Kamis gas and oil limited, Rizal best transporting agencies as well as a large Palm plantation.

Upon my husband's death The estimation of his asset Was 6.2MILLION DOLLARS.in addition to the liquid cash which is sum of 5.6million Us dollars in the bank.
Please you have to know that consequent upon my husband's death, his family members gathered and are trying to strip me off from all the financial earnings which I and kamis laboured for years right from My home country Newzealand.despite the fact that our marriage was contracted under the required statutory of the act which specifies that upon the Death of the husband the wife will inherit all the belongings of the deceased husband.


Please, i want you to help me so as to transfer the raw cash into an account before the family members come up with whatever ideas they have.Please I urgently require your help. Please contact me immediately. I strongly believe i can bank on you.
Thanks

Yours sincerely

Khala Tuffey


Sender IP: 62.38.213.211, traces to Greece
Original sender IP (hidden): 115.241.180.101, traces to Navi Mumbai, India
From address: mrs-khala-tuffey20@live.com
Reply to address (hidden): mrs-khala-tuffey1@live.com
Commentary:
A lot of them do this thing where replies get sent to another address than the one the email arrived from. I suppose this is remotely clever, so if the sender address gets reported and shutdown for abuse, the hidden reply-to address can still receive replies from the suckers.

1 comment:


  1. My name is Ruth Moore from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.OYINBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete