Mobile Phone : +44-703-190-6662‏

Radcliffe Chambers
11 New Square
Lincoln's Inn
London
WC2A 3QB

Mobile Phone : +44-703-190-6662
Email: jholmes_2006@w.cn

Attention:

Before I start, I must first Apologies for this unsolicited mail to you. I
am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach in starting a
relationship but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.I
got your contact through a reliable source called database through UK
chambers of commerce.

I am Barr Justin Holmes From United Kingdom. I am a representative; an
Attorney to Mr. Gerald Brook’s private account, my client Mr. Gerald
Brook passed away in the Year 2008 may his gentle soul rest in peace. My
Late client Mr. Gerald Brook who passed away, left behind his fund
amounted to £ 9,500,000.00 GBPS, (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Great
British Pounds Sterling Only) which he did not supply his next of kin to
his deposited fund before his death.

All efforts by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did
not make any will prior to his death.

The Financial law of British inheritance clearly allows for the deceased
Bank to use deceased money as deemed fit, should the inheritance money be
left unclaimed for a period of Nineteen months after the death of the
account owner. The Governing Body of the BANK where the fund is deposited
has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to
lay claims to the Fund. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I
shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that my late
client's fund will not be confiscated by the bank after a long period of
time and taken into the government treasury as unclaimed.

The reason why I have contacted you now is because I want to present you
as the beneficiary and next of kin to late Mr. Gerald Brook. I need a
honest and a trust worthy person to entrust this huge transfer project
with.

The British Inheritance Law clearly leaves the bonus of proof of who is or
is not the next of kin, to the deceased Lawyer (ME), to prove the next of
kin prior to what he wrote down with me being his Attorney. As the
deceased Lawyer, the British Law simply states that l have the final say
of who is the beneficiary of the deceased estate. This is 100% percent
legal. As a legal representative / attorney, I know this.

If you are interested in this proposal and you are ready to keep this
proposition in absolute confidentiality and trust, then contact me at
once, and we can work out the details.

YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER IS HIGHLY NEEDED !!

Yours Faithfully,

Mobile Phone : +44-703-190-6662
Email: jholmes_2006@w.cn


Justin Holmes
© Radcliffe Chambers 2006

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good i give thanks to Dr.Ogudugu for great work he did for me during my time of distress, And i have never seen anything that works so fast and so effective like the spell that Dr.Ogudugu cast on my lover which brought my lover back to me. Here is Dr.Ogudugu details: greatogudugu@gmail.com or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courses on mobile technology have become a professional field of study. It covers everything about a "mobile phone" or rather we should say a "smart phone." RCA Universal Remote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are some ways by which mobile technology can be used to run a hospitality service more efficiently. Best N64 Games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. Mobile tracer

    ReplyDelete