Your Urgent Reply Is Needed +27 839470181‏

From: FRANK DAVID KUBA
House 3 Extensions 107
Louis Botha Street Soweto South Africa .
Alternative Email: family01za@sify.com
Tel: +27 83 94 70181

Dear Sir/Madam,


I am Mr. Frank David Kuba the Son of late Mr. Pedro Kuba who was murdered by the Zimbabwean veterans and irate black people. I got your contact from South African chamber of commerce when I was searching for a reliable and honest person to transact this business with. I write to solicit for your special assistance to a family shattered by a tyrannical government led by a dictator and his (ZANU-PF) ruling party- president Robert Mugabe. Because of land and farmland crisis in Zimbabwe , the government secretly sponsored the war veterans and some irate party members to disposes the land being occupied by white farmers.

This action has led to the killing of some members of opposition party including my husband who did not support this ill-fated action. But before the death of my Father he deposited the sum of USD$40M (Forty Million United States Dollars) in a safe box in a private security company here in Johannesburg South Africa, as a treasure box fully documented in our only son’s name (Frank David Kuba) with the intention of using it to open fertilizer manufacturing company among other companies in our neighboring country (Swaziland) after his university education.

On the 2004, the war veterans and some supporters of (ZANU-PF) ruling party trooped into our compound and axed my father's to death. Since then they have been terrorizing my family but I and my mother managed to escape to South Africa where we are now living as a political asylum seeker (refugee) but the financial laws of South Africa do not permit us financial rights to such a huge amount of money. In view of this, I cannot invest this fund in South Africa hence I solicit for you’re assistant to help us transfer the fund to your overseas account for any investment, which you will advice us.

I am prepared to give you 35% of the money for your assistance, 5% will be for any expenses incurred in the process of this transaction, while the remaining 60% will be for our investment in your country. Upon your immediate response, I will immediately arrange and send you all the information that will empower your smooth transaction with the security company in South Africa , I will also send to you the depositary documents of the fund.
Remember to include your direct telephone and fax number in your next mail so I will call you for more confidential discussion. Please treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality. You can as well read more about the crises in my country and about this situation on the following sites: you can call me before sending email.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/ africa/08/12/violence. zimbabwe/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ zimbabwe/article/0,2763, 562148,00.html

Thanks and Best Regards
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Frank David Kuba (For the Family)

2 comments:



  1. My name is Ruth Moore from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.OYINBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back............i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called dr owona, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back your love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i am now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 5 years i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to maudlin in south Carolina my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn't believe it because the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kids and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: drowonaspelltemple@gmail.com OR you can WHATS-APP him through this number +2348115204568

    ReplyDelete