FROM THE DESK OF MR OMARU AZIZ‏

FROM THE DESK OF MR OMARU AZIZ
BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER/ AUDITING.
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA .

Dear Friend,

I am the bill and exchange manager at FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT,In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S $10.3million USD in an account that belonged to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.
American nationals who is now late Mr. Raymond Beck and Mrs. Dorene Beck who died on Egypt Air Flight 990. view the web sitehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm  Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or a business associate to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin or a business associate to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. Since the bank law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Six years the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me and my Family.
 
There after I and my Family will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated and for some possible investment under your kind control. Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as a business associate or next of kin of the deceased person.  I will like you to send me the following informations.

1.NAME IN FULL:................................
2.ADDRESS:.......................................
3.NATIONALITY:...................................
4.AGE:.............................................
5.Sex..............................................
6.OCCUPATION:......................................
7.MARITAL STATUS:..................................
8.PRIAVTE PHONE/FAX NUMBER............................................

Please i will like this transaction to be strictly between you and i Upon receipt of your reply, I will start by giving to you the application which you will fill and send to the bank, I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer and given your 100% full assurance and risk free transaction. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail, Trusting to hear from you immediately,

Yours faithfully.
MR OMARU AZIZ

2 comments:

  1. I JUST GOT ONE OF THESE!
    stupid scammers.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Ruth Moore from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.OYINBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete