12 July, 2010.

Hello;
Pardon my invading your privacy.

I am Barr. Jonathan Gray (Managing Partner) Barrister, advocate, Solicitor and owner of Jonathan Gray & Associates Law Firm located in Scotland. Born January 2, 1960; admitted, 1984. Education: LL.B, Phd. 1979 University of Reading Practice Areas: Business Law Company; Commercial; Employment; Family Law; Intellectual Property; Real Estate; Wills, Trusts and Tax.

I have a legitimate contract job offer for you, i want to know if you will like to help my client invest in your country and get rewarded financially without leaving or affecting your present job? I represent Mrs. Chung Hee-Ja, wife of Mr. Kim Woo Choong the founder and former chairman of the Daewoo Motors Group in South Korea here in after shall be referred to as my client and it is on her instruction that i am doing all that i am doing now. She is looking for a foreign individual or a corporate body that can profitably invest One Hundred and Fifty Million US Dollars on real estates outside Hong Kong. Most importantly, you will be required to invest these funds on real estates preferably in your country of residence outside of Hong Kong.Mrs. Chung Hee- Ja Kim Choong is willing to reward you with 10% for your partnership role. Trust me; this is once in a life time opportunity i bet you can't afford to miss.

If you prefer to be re-contacted for more express information, Write back promptly i look forward to it. I expect your correspondence as my response with more information on this profiting offer will be swift.

Sincerely,
Barr. Jonathan Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment