Access to Top Work-At-Home Positions. Must be filled today!‏

Need a new change in your life? 2011 is your year! Why not give an internet business a shot? Those Just Over Broke J.O.B.S are boring!
Read our webpage and watch the news clip about adverage people who are getting hip to the new ways to earn money. You have nothing to lose
just by trying out this fantastic opportunity to make some extra income. Who knows you may do very well at it and start working from the
comfort of your home!

Take a look at the entire news article on the website just to have a feel on how much potential is out there just on the internet.

Open website www.opentoday11.com

Start off the new year on the right foot!






I said 'Do you want to come to the garden centre?' She said 'Are you going now?' I said I could wait if she wanted to come. So I waited. We'd never grown anything before. We spoke in the car. She said Charles Dickens had invented Christmas, I said it was rubbish, then we didn't speak. At home we ask each other if we want tea, or who should cook tonight. She says 'I want to watch Whitechapel.' I say 'I'm going to do some work.' Or she sits at the computer in the corner, her back in the room, hunched. I sit in another corner, my head hung, reading about Agarttha, or something. We keep in one room, except when I'm working, or when one of us needs the toilet. We keep in one room to save money on lights, but it means the whole house is dark, and it feels dark. It was Anthea's idea, and I like it. I don't mind saying I'm afraid of the dark a little. I'll say it's natural and it shows an open mind when you can't say what's there. Anthea's always been good at that. She has an idea, like out of nowhere. That's why we sit like that, her facing the wall, me in a book, the other rooms all in darkness.
 
 
(the main reason I posted this one is because of this nonsense fiction attachment at the end of the email, I can't even figure out what they want from me after I read that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment