Compliment‏

NICK FRIEDLOS CONSULTANT LTD
(Investment & Finance Consultant)
London, United Kingdom.

Date: 07, Sept 2009,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, Please accept the content in good
faith. I do not intend to cause any grief to you and your family. The reason for sending
this mail is very fundamental to the doctrine of human privileges and right. I am
Mr. Nicholas Friedlos the Financial and Investment Adviser to late Mr. Robert Adams,
a property magnate and building contractor based here in the U.K. Brief details about
my self, I am a finance director at both London Merchant Securities, Land Securities
Trillium and Chief Financial Officer Mapeley Limited.
On the August 20, 2008 my client Mr. Robert, 64, his wife Sarah, 62, their daughter Hannah,
38, her husband Christian, 47, and their children Maria, eight, and Maximilian, 10, died in
Madrid plane crash.

For more information about this crash and people:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4366856n
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7573030.stm
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2008/08/20088211446994587.html

My client was a successful and an accomplished family man, who made enough fortune
before his untimely death. He left behind a large deposit in his investment account in
financial institution here in London upon his death the financial institution contacted me
as his financial adviser/consultant to provide
them with a next of kin or Foreign partner
since the families he provided as next of kin for the claim all died with him in the crash
leaving a vacuum to be filled. I had made several inquiries on my own to locate his next
of kin but all has proved unsuccessful. I even contact his country’s embassy here two
weeks ago, the bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated me to provide his next of
kin or his foreign business partner/associates within 28 Working days or forfeit the
money to the bank as an abandoned property but based on the Agreement he sign with
the bank during the deposit for the fund to be released or transferred to his next of kin
(His family) or his business associates/partner because the fund was meant for investment.
The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1936 to confiscate
the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.

I tried to locate a next of kin on my own but had no head. Despairing at the point of
exhaustiveness, I contacted the consulate again fortunately; they forwarded some clue
from where I get to contact you. I am convinced that it was by the grace of God that made
me to locate you. Hence my mail to you it is my belief that you may be reliable to me to
present as my client next of kin or foreign partner for the claim. Fortunately, I came
across your name, to my greatest astonishment, I discovered that you bear the same
surname with my late client and coincidentally, you are nationals of the same country.
Being convinced that you may be related with my late client or that you might provide
clue to my search, I therefore, decided to contact with these facts before me, because of
the similarities. By virtue of my closeness to the deceased and his immediate family, I
am very much aware of my client financial standing and the bank account he operates.
I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client, so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account. I therefore seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin or business partner to the Deceased since you are at an advantage, bearing the same surname and equally from the same country that the proceeds of this Bank Account valued at Ј12.2 Million Dollars can be paid to you. We shall both share the funds. 40% for me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for Expenses or your Government may require as Tax and remains of the 5% goes to any charity/less privilege of our choice. I shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.
Please get in touch with me by email with the information below to enable us discuss
further.

Full names:
Address:
Telephone and fax numbers:
Age:
Marital Status:
Occupation:

For privacy and confidentiality reply using my fax: +447092895683 or
email: nickconsultuk@gmail.com

I will be expecting to hear from you.

Note: You can also be presented even if you are not the direct relation based on the
Agreement we had with the bank during the deposition of the fund that the fund can only
be released to his next of kin (His Family, may their soul rest in Peace) or any foreign
Business Partner and even distance relation is allowed I am witness to everything.

Regards,
Nicholas Friedlos
Tel/Fax office: +447092895683
Mobile /SMS: +447926526078

No comments:

Post a Comment