From Mary‏

--
My Dear Beloved One,

My name is Mrs. Mary Mbakwe a white woman but married a Nigeria, i am 62
years old deaf woman aging widow suffering from long time illness for
diagnosed forcancer about 3 years ago, the doctor says i have a short time
to live that it is by miracle that i'm still alive I have no kids my hubby
is dead i do not have any relations but been directed by the LORD to
inform you of his WILL to have you as his servant I have some funds
inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$12,500.000.00 and i needed a
very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the funds for God's
work, motherless home,charitable funding or deaf, i found your email
address from the Internet and decided to contact you.

But knowing that if anything happens to me this wealth will be impounded
by the bank.After i prayed about the whole issue and cried for so long he
gave me a vision of faith in my dream and when i woke up i had my bible by
my side opened to Leviticus 5:15 : which says "If any one commits a breach
of faith and sins unwittingly in any of the holy things of the LORD or
defy the lord's command , he shall bring, as his guilt offering to the
LORD a ram without blemish out of the flock, valued by you in shekels of
silver, according to the shekel of the sanctuary; it is a guilt offering.i
prayed to the LORD to put me through to the right path, Who then led me to
you in a miraculous way. Please if you would be able to use the funds for
the Lord work, kindly reply for further details.please kindly reply i will
be very glad to hear from you. E-mail: mrsmary.mbakwe2008@rocketmail.com

Your sincerely
Mrs Mary Mbakwe

No comments:

Post a Comment