Hi From Ali Hassan....

Attn:

I am written this letter with due respect and heart full of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously, I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through your profile, I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Hassan Ali Khatoun, am 25years old, The only son of my late parents Mr/Mrs. Sheik Ali Khatoun a businessman who was among the Benin plane crash victim on December 25, 2003 on their way to Lebanon for the Christmas celebration and ever Since then life was so very difficult for me here until One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a bank here with my name as the next of kin and 120 kg of gold dust which he deposited in a security company.

You can verify this from some of the international newspapers posted in the web sites below: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/26/content_293549.htm

My contact is for you to Please assist me to invest the Sam of $25,000,000.00 Million (USD) to help me place this money in a more profitable business venture in your Country because I have all the paper's regarding this money and the Gold which I have already appointed an Attorney here who has also confirmed those documents. I cannot do this alone due to my predicaments as a child so please i really need your help, Note that I will give you those documents and the lawyers contact so that you can apply for the claim immediately and However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country for me to complete my studies and I am ready to give you 40% of the total money.

Please I expect your good and prompt reply at so that we can proceed swiftly. I will need your phone numbers for easier communication with you incase I am unable to access my emails.

Best Regards,
Hassan Ali Khatoun.

No comments:

Post a Comment