I am contacting you in reference to an investment opportunity‏

I am contacting you in reference to an investment opportunity
Tseng Tzu-Jung
Chong Hing Bank Limited
347-349 Des Voeux Rd.
West, HK
www.chbank.com

Dear Friend,

I am a staff of Chong Hing Bank Limited,Hong Kong attached in Private Banking services; I am contacting you in reference to an investment opportunity which I believe would be of significant reward to the parties involved. It´s about a customer that came to Chong Hing Bank Limited,Hong Kong to engage in Private Banking services. The customer had a financial portfolio of $15,500,000.00 and this I help turned over in the purchase of securities in the capital market.

I was the bank adviser assisting the customer in the management of the fund. Given the instruction to liquidate the funds after 4 years for some Investment requiring cash payments in Europe. In line with this instruction, the money was liquidated; he told me he wanted the money to make some payments on his arrival from Norway later that week. This was the last communication we had, this transpired around February 26th 2004. In June last year,information started to trickle in, that he was apparently dead, a person who suited his description was declared dead of a heart attack in Cannes, South of France; we were soon able to gather more information and the cause of death was confirmed.

Since the original owner listed no next of kin in his bio-data form, my proposition is this; I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct my Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit,we share the proceeds 50/50. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this email account: tsengtzu_jung11@yahoo.com.hk with your full names,residential address and phone number. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards conclusion.

Regards,

Tseng Tzu-Jung
tsengtzu_jung11@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment