My Last Wish!‏

Dear Beloved

I am Mrs.Jennifer Rogers,the wife of Mr.Kenneth Rogers,both of us are
citizens of the united state of America. my husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Hong Kong for twenty years before he died in the year 2003.We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we both got born-again as dedicated Christians.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5million GBP with a bank in europe and the bank just wrote me.

Presently, I'm in a hospital in Hong Kong where I have been undergoing
treatment for throat cancer. have since lost my ability to talk and my
doctor told me that I have only a few weeks to live.It is my last wish to
see this money distributed to charity organizations and NGO anywhere in the World in helping human race.


Please i need you to stand as my beneficiary.Please my beloved for further
communication on how we are going to conclude this,
I await your soonest response to my mail.

Your Sister in Christ,

Jennifer Rogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment