Re: Hope You Got My Mail?‏

My name is Mr. John Fernandez, I work with a reputable bank , where I manage private clients accounts, as a matter of fact, I have been in charge of this duty for 12 years now.
Please view the attached mesasge for further details and get back to me if you are interested.

--Forwarded Message Attachment--




Hi

My name is  Mr. John Fernandez, I work with a reputable bank , where I manage private clients accounts, as a matter of fact, I have been in charge of this duty for 12 years now. My motive for writing this mail to you is to in form you of an account belonging to Mr. Brian has been my client for as long as I have been with my bank.

His account holds the sum of $14.5million usd the truth now is that Mr Brian . Is late, and I have monitored his account with us for 4 years now, and to my greatest surprise, no one has come up for a claim till date. From my investigations and confirmation, my client left his next of kin column blank, which is why no one has knowledge of the deposit except us at the bank.

Hence the need to get in touch with you as one who I can present as a next of kin to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late client before they get Confiscated or declared unpayable, as I have been unsuccessful in locating a relative for over 5 years now.

Please be informed that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at $14.5million usd. Will be shared as follows: 70% for my colleagues and me, 30% to you. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we may make. All I require is your Honest cooperation to enable this deal go through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law as the funds did not originate from drug money or terrorism, but through inheritance.

Please, again, note I am a family man, I have  children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients.

Please let me have your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.


Best Regards.

John Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment