VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!

Dear Friend,

Good day. I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail (Internet) which has been greatly abused instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information.

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am using this medium to seek for your foreign assistance. My name is Richard Wales; I work with Standard Bank London Plc, United Kingdom as an Accountant. There is an account that has remained dormant for some years now with our bank valued the sum of US$9,850,000.00 (Nine Million, Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand United States Dollars) which I am the account manager. The account holder died on the 25th of July 2000 with his wife and their only two Children in an automobile accident.

The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 9 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. I am writing you, so that we can work together to remit the money to you as the next of kin since you have the same last name with him before they get declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge Deposit was lodged. This money belongs to a foreigner and has to be claim by a foreigner; no one will ever come forward to claim it.

Our Bank has issued me a notice as the account Manager to the Deceased to provide his Next of Kin or have the fund declared as an UNCLAIMED FUND within the Next 15 official working days.

All I need is a trustworthy, faithful and honest partner to execute this transaction, since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 7 years now that I have been searching. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you are a foreigner like him so that the proceeds of this Bank Account can be paid out in your favor.

There is no risk involved and I guarantee this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will not breach the law by both parties; it is simple process that will take a very short while to process. I have all the necessary legal documents that will be used to back up any claim we are going to make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through.

You will keep 50% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your country.

I wait for your urgent reply with your personal telephone number, so that we can proceed with the proper documentation of the transfer to your favour through legal processes.

Richard Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment