AFTER A SERIOUS THOUGHT.‏

Dear sir

After a serious thought, i decided to reach you directly and personally because i do not have anything against you, but your Nigerian partners. i am
the director of wire transfer/telex department of the central bank of Nigeria,Some time in the past your Nigerian partners approached me through a friend
of mine who works with one of the ministries here and requested that i assist them conclude a money transfer deal .they told me to help program
the transfer to you.

According to them, they wanted to use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of united states dollars, the money has been floating in the CBN
suspense account since then. we agreed that once i do this, they would give me $100,000.00 and give me another us$100,000.00 when i release the fund to
your account. when they saw that i have programmed it and your name has been approved among the list of those to be paid, instead of giving me the agreed
deposit of us$100,000.00, they started avoiding me and resorted to threats.i immediately deleted the transfer code of the fund, which is only known to
me because of my position, and released other contractors fund and inheritance payments without yours. They became angry. When they saw that
their threat did not work, they started bribing other officials to get another approval to transfer the money to you without success. i want you to
know that i am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions because of their breach of trust.

If you doubt what i have just told you, then consider what has transpired through out your claim process, they continue to ask you to pay money and at
the end no result and they still tell you to another fee with any result yet. they are simply wicked. now if you want us to work together, these are
my conditions.

No. 1: I will have 20% of the money because it is only the two of us left for now.

No. 2: You will assist my son to open an account in your country where i will pay in my own share.

No.3: It will be useless and mere waste of time and money if you continue with any other person, so we will conclude this transaction with utmost
secrecy with the above telephone and email only.

No. 4: You will provide me with your private telephone, mobile and a private email to facilitate easy communication between you and i only. if these
conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible to let us finalize, so that the funds can be released to your account after due
protocols has been observed. but if you are not interested, i advice you to forget the fund and stop wasting your time with your so called partners.

For futher response send to my secured private email address;joseph.sanusi@megamail.pt

Best regards.
Dr. Sanusi Joseph
Director, Wire Transfer/Telex Dept. (CBN) .

No comments:

Post a Comment