Contact Interworld Holding Company For Cheque Delivery‏

GREETINGS!
I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have
never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to
choose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world, precisely
I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I come in
peace and something very positive is about to happen to your life and
the lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and
digest the message below.
The internet has made the world global villages where you can reach
anybody you have not met before.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography,
I am Mother Judith Alex Wilcox, 87 Years old woman and the wife of Late
Sir Alex Wilcox who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of
September 1998 GMT 4:22 UK while they were flying from New York to
Geneva. Please see site below for more information:
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html


After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and
now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life
with my family and loved ones whom I never had time for during the
course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a
plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we had
worked for to the less privilege/charity homes and the other half for
ourselves, family members
and close friends. Unfortunately, my husband
is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now,
hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late
husband and I.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several
charities homes/less privilege in different countries.

Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the
deprived, we also agreed to render support to an unknown individual we
have not met before due to the fact that when we were still young in
life we received an anonymous help from an individual we did not know
and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got
from such gesture gave us the impression to pay it forward by doing
same to an unknown person.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me
nor will I respond to your next email because I have just concluded the
assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden
death and you happened to be the Unknown beneficiary of our last WILL
irrespective of your previous financial status. Hence, I need you to do
me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing.

Three weeks ago I deposited a Cheque in the sum of $1,500,000.00 US
Dollars with INTERWORLD HOLDING COMPANY to deliver to you upon your
contact with them, but I was unable to notify you timely bec
ause of my
ill health, what you have to do now is to contact the COMPANY as soon
as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because
of the expiring date on the Cheque. For your information, I have paid
the delivering cost, the Insurance premium and clearance Certificate
fee of the Cheque showing that it is not meant to sponsor terrorism in
your country. The only money you are expected to pay is $135 US Dollars
for the Security Keeping of the Cheque for three weeks. I would have
paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they
don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid further cost.

You have to contact the Company now for the delivery of your Cheque
with this information bellow;
Contact Person: Mr. Anderson White
Email;andersonwhite1@o2.pl


You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake
on the Delivery and ask them to provide you with the method they wish
to use in receiving their accrued security keeping fee of $135 US
Dollars for their immediate action.

Postal address:
Full Names:
Direct telephone number:
Security Keeping Code: (ITW/001/C)

Below is the security keeping code: (ITW/001/C) of you draft, you are
to also present it to them for verification before delivery.

Note: Please do not thank me nor my husband, all I need you to do is to
invest wisely with it and do the same good to someone
s life someday as
this world would be a better community if we render selfless services
to one another.

Also, be notified that I will no longer be reading my emails or surfing
the internet as I have retired completely from the outside world to my
ranch, at this moment all further correspondence should be forwarded to
the courier company for the delivery of your Cheque to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Judith Alex Wilcox

2 comments:

  1. I received same kind of an email from a company called Interworld International Holdings and supposedly a gal by the name of Johanna Ross was supposed to call me but never did. According to the job description and all I was going to be making $6200 a month for a job I have never done as a Purchasing Manager. Whata joke! I never list anything as I never provided any account information nor my SS#

    ReplyDelete