PLEASE READ‏

Dear Friend,

How are you? I hope you are fine after all.
My name is Kamalika Saroj, am widowed as I lost my husband barely 2 years now. I am a

Psycho-Therapist and CEO Kamalika Saroj Foundation Inc. I am from Mumbai India and I was

born illford Sussex England .

You will be surprised to receive this message knowing the fact that You do not know me but I

believe that this should cause a change in our lives for good. What am about to tell you

might sound unbelievable that is what I intend doing and I will want to do it through you if

you prove yourself reliable and worthy of all acceptance.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer and It has defiled all forms of medical

treatment. Right now I have only about a few days to live, according to medical experts.

After the death of my husband , his brothers and relatives knowing fully well that I have no

children or surviving relatives, seized all our financial assets including the Company and

everything. They never cared about my state of health and all they are interested is to make

sure that they take possession of everything.

and In a few days I will be going in for Radio Active Surgery; the Doctor has made it clear

to me that my chances of survival is slim. I personally overheard the Doctor tell my

attorney that I wont survive it, so I have decided to give out what is remaining of my

financial assets for a purpose. I once asked my unreliable and greedy husbands brothers to

close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization

in United States, Asia, Middle East & Europe, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what they have

already.

The last of my financial asset which no one knows of is the huge cash fixed deposit of Ten

Million United States Dollars ($10, 000, 000.00) that I have with an Asset Management /

Vaulting Company Abroad. My husband deposited this in my name while he was alive and

working with Chevron Nig.Plc .

Having no Children or Surviving Relatives,I will want you to help me collect this deposit

and dispatch it to charity organizations and use it to help those in Need. This is my wish

and all I need is your trust.

You will be entitled to 40% of the Ten Million United States Dollars as compensation for the

task and any expenses you might incur in the process of getting this funds transferred to

you.

If you can be able to handle this.
Kindly contact my Attorney John Holt of Infinity Chambers with the below information:

Mr John Holt
email:barjohn1960@@hotmail.com


He will tell you the necessary things to do on getting the transaction done.

Right now , I cant take calls or reply emails due to my state of health, so do not try to

contact me, Contact my Attorney. I will want you to keep this Confidential and don't tell

anyone till this deed is done.

Wishing you best of Luck as you embrace this opportunity of a Life
time.

Sincerely,
Kamalika Saroj Smith (Mrs.)
London, England.

No comments:

Post a Comment