FROM: Mrs PAULINE DOUGLAS‏

FROM: Mrs PAULINE DOUGLAS
CONFIDENTIAL
REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
Dear,

I am writing with my personal respect in regards to my.family venture in your country,
I am researching for Goodfirm as a reliable, Trustworthy and God fearing.  I got your
contact through the help of chamber of commerce in Abidjanthe Capital of COTE D'IVOIRE.In
deed I am the wife of LateMR KOVO DOUGLAS from Sierra Leone . I and My two childrenare
presently staying in Burkina Faso as Refugees; myhusband was one of the Ministers of Johnny Paul Koromah's
regimes in Sierra Leone .

During the intervention of the ECOLOGY Soldiers to restorethe presidency of Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny
Koromah’s, my husband was among the 23 executed Ministers.As our breadwinner is dead (my husband) and our stays in
Sierra Leone are no more save, I and my two children decided to move to Burkina Faso a Neighboring African Country forsafety. Due to our Status in Burkina Faso as refugees I wasforced to Lodge our family funds (USD $25million) in finance
house.

Ever since then we have been receiving help from ourMission, because we are staying in one of the Visitor's
villa in the church premises and attends Fellowship andworship fully. I hope you will be Touched to understand my
request.We have agreed to invest our money valuable in any overseas.country through your assistance and Directives.
You will provide or look for a lucrative venture where this.money can be invested on, before proceeding, we will get to
be more familiar and also go into an Understanding workingagreement because our family's Future now depends on this
money. The boxes containing the money and treasures were all.deposited and Registered as a family treasures.  This was
done for Security reasons.

We would like to know what you will take as your Percentage.for assisting us.We sincerely wish to introduce and make you our Business.partner and overseer of our proposed Investment in your.country.We are prepared to send all the documents regarding to thisdeposit as soon as you show you're immediate Response Email.Do not fail to give me your telephone and fax numbers.

Best Regards,
Mrs. PAULINE DOUGLAS.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what is going on in these comments. But I'll assume it is more scammyness. Let's say scammyness.

    ReplyDelete