Hi.‏

Hi.


I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail Instead of a Certified/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information to reach you at this particular time I need it most. I humbly crave your special indulgence to read this e-mail with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because this project is based on trust, confidentiality and sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds.

I am professor Maurice M. Iwu, the chairman tender board of directors independent national electoral commission Nigeria(INEC).

I got your contact in the course of my search for a reliable person with who to handle a very confidential transaction involving the transfer of fund valued seventeen million two hundred thousand united states dollars (US$17.2m) to a safe foreign account.

The above fund in question is not connected with arms or drugs. it is the product of over invoice on contract awarded in 2006 by INEC to foreign companies for the supply of electoral materials that was used for 2007 elections in Nigeria.

The contract has long been executed and payment of the actual contract amount made to the foreign contractors leaving the balance of 17.2m US dollars (seventeen million two hundred thousand united states dollars) in a dormant account which my colleagues and i now want to transfer out of Nigeria into a reliable foreign account for our personal use.

As civil servants, we do not have the necessary foreign account machinery to successfully handle this transaction. Therefore it becomes necessary to source for a foreign company/individual with the capability to act as the original beneficiary of the contract and the said contract sum valued US$17.2 million.

My dear, it is a good thing that the president Umaru Musa Yar’Adua has endorsed the bill passed by the senate and national assembly that all foreign contractors owed by the federal government of Nigeria should be paid, we will seize this good opportunity to purport you as one of the contractors to be paid.

if you are interested in this proposal kindly call me on my direct telephone number +234 702 988 0578 or mail me your letter of acceptance to my direct email address maurice2you@gmail.com along with your direct telephone and fax numbers for our easy communication, but if you cannot for any reason handle this transaction, I will be grateful if you can link me to a reliable and trustworthy person in which case your interest will be properly protected.

I and my colleagues have agreed to share the fund with you in the following ratio, 40% to you the account owner, and 60% to us. This transaction is 100% risk free.

Note also that the particular nature of your business does not matter to this transaction and this transaction is expected to be concluded within 7 working days since all local contacts and arrangements have been properly perfected for a smooth and successful conclusion of this transaction.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperaion.

Best regards
Professor Maurice M. Iwu.

No comments:

Post a Comment