(No Subject)

Hello,

I am Mrs Mary Jones, I am a private loan lender, I give out loans on a clear and understandable terms and conditions, I give out all kind of loans at a very low interest rate of 3%. Readers should note that this offer is for serious minded individual, firms and companies. Do not let this opportunity pass you by. Get your loan to solve your financial problems and establishing new business, interested individuals, firms and companies should please contact me via E-mail at marylenders05@hotmail.com

*INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU AS A BORROWER..*
Full Name:__
Country:___
State:__
City:____
Sex:____
Age:___
Phone Number's:___
Loan Amount Needed:____
Duration To Pay Back The Loan:____
Monthly Income:____
Weekly Income:___
Occupation:__
Date Of The Loan Needed:___
Have You Ever Applied Before:____
**Contact our loan officer Mrs. Jones for inquiries via Email: marylenders05@hotmail.com

Kings Regards
Mrs. Mary Jones
Mary Loans/CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment