My greetings to you my good friend.‏

From: Mr. Bright Nana Addo.
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Ltd.
Tarkwa Branch.


My Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Bright Nana Addo. I work with the Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Ltd as the Regional Manager, Tarkwa Branch, in the Western Region of Ghana in West Africa, I am a Christian.

I write you this letter in good faith, I do not want problems but i just hope you can assist me; i have a transaction of five million six hundred and twenty thousand United States dollars ($5,620,000.00). I realized this fund from my bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum and I deposited the funds in escrow call account, where nobody will have access to it, even the bank does not have access to this account because it cannot be deducted, until after the transfer.

Meanwhile as you know I cannot be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons. So my contacting you is to assist me receive the funds in your bank account in your country, which I know is possible if you liaise properly with me and get 30% of the total funds as your benefit. The transfer would be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer.

All I need is for you to get a good current account where this fund can be transferred into, and for you to stand to claim as the original depositor of this fund. I assure you within four working days the funds will be transferred to your designated bank account.

I will computer your particulars as the person who made the deposit in my branch, so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated bank account. Please E-mail me if you think we can work together.

Please indicate your interest in coming into partnership with me by providing me with your full information below:

FULL NAME...................................

ADDRESS.....................................

AGE.........................................

SEX.........................................

OCCUPATION..................................

NATIONALITY....................................

MARITAL STATUS..............................


TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER........................

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Thanks you and your family too,

Mr. Bright Nana Addo.

No comments:

Post a Comment