Tears of an orphan...please help‏

Hello, My name is Kevin Davies, aged 17yrs & the only son of Mr. Davies. Before My father passed away he told me to contact you if anything happened to him that you will help me, so i wanted to know please if you are the friend of my father? I have inheritance from my late father which i desire your assistance in receiving the inheritance in your country for investment while i come over to further my education and begin a new life, I will be glad to give you fifteen percent of the total inheritance for your assistance.
 
Truly i do hope you are going to honestly accept to help me considering my situation and security, couple with an uncontrollable crisis around the country as you must have heard over the news, my life is no more protected here. I confided on your assistance and write with every respect due to your good person and ask that you assist me to get the inheritance on my behalf as my late father's foreign associate to your country for investment. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your acceptance by sending me your full name, address and direct telephone contact so that I can give you a detailed explanation on the inheritance.
 
Please contact me on my private Email: kevin80201@aim.com if you can be trusted, I await your immediate response.
Thanks in anticipation. Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment