This business with me is top secret.‏

Dear Friend       

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($7.5) million dollars to your account .This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as a next of kin to our deceased customer,

I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expencess that will occur in this transaction your full data's will be required, if you are interested or you agree to handle this business with me as top secret. i am expecting your urgent respond.

Mr Lawal Garba.

No comments:

Post a Comment