*(your name)* SOMEONE just POKED you‏

Make sure you don't miss out on these opportunities by adding us to your contact list.
You may opt out here at any time.


Someone really wants to meet you :)

There's a person in your city that could be a great match.

Click here for a quick match (It's Free)



If you no longer wish to receive mailings from us,
please visit here to be removed from our list.

Or write to:
717 Market Street, Suite 340, Lemoyne, PA 17043




(Now, you may be wondering how I know that an email like this is a scam. The answer is that it was addressed to a fictitious name. I input fictitious names associated with my email address whenever a website asks for information I know they don't need to have. This way, when I get spam for a particular fake name, I not only know it's a lie, but I also know which site sold my information when they said they wouldn't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment