HELLO-‏

TOTAL CONFIDENCE
Barr. Jose Pedro.
Private Email: josepedroo555@yahoo.co.jp

ATTN: Sir/Madam

We do not know each other, but you are the only person I sent this email with hope to get a positive and sincere response, in order to go into a deal that would bring life fortune to both of us.

I am Barrister, Jose Pedro solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Engr. Morris Gad , who was a Contractor and has spent most of his life in my country (Spain ).
On the 20th of August 2008, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a plane crash . All occupants of the plane unfortunately lost their lives see here for details ( http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/madrid ). Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts was unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you and solicit for your assistance as a foreigner to execute the claim of this fund.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at US$18.5million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank in, madrid spain where these huge deposits were lodged. The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next twenty-one Official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the Next of kin to the deceased since no-one has come for the fund, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. The request of a foreigner as the next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that my client was a foreigner and the money cannot be paid into a local bank here, so it will be better for you to stand as the next of kin to my client. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please reply via e-mail at; josepedroo555@yahoo.co.jp


Best Regards,

Barr.Jose Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment