**SPAM** SECRET SHOPPER IS NEEDED‏

Shadow Shopper Inc.
This is an awareness to let the public know that we have a vacancy position of a SECRET SHOPPER in our company and we would like to know your interest in working for Secret Shopper Inc. As a Secret Shopper you work and shop together for pleasure and the pay is $200 weekly on Part time basis,you only work 3-4hours twice in a week. If you are interested,Please do properly fill out the information below.
FULL NAME
DELIVERY ADDRESS(not p.o box)
CITY
STATE
POSTAL CODE
GENDER
CELL PHONE NUMBER
MARITAL STATUS
AGE
OCCUPATION
Pls reply to{robcavalli2000@aol.com}
ROB.

1 comment:

  1. I just received an E-mail from this person as well claiming he wanted to order Scentsy from me. He said he found me through my Scentsy website and was wondering if I could take a money order for the payment. He wanted all the products to be sent to a hospital that is actually close to where I live. Unfortunately I responded to robcavalli2000@aol.com thinking he was a real customer, but then I saw this. This is odd.

    ReplyDelete