I await your response‏

Greetings,

I am David Thorburn Chief Operating Officer, Clydesdale Bank. I am getting in
touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar last
name and an investment placed under our banks management 10 years ago. I
believe would be of interest to you.In 2000, the subject matter; came to our
bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He
informed us that he had a financial portfolio of fifty million united states
dollars ($50,000,000,00).i want you to stand as the bona-fide next of kin to
the desease.

My proposal; you share the same surname With our late client; We share the
proceeds 50% for me, 50% for you Should you be interested i shall provide you
with more details of this transaction.

SEND YOUR MAIL TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW

thorburn_david57@yahoo.com.hk

I await your response.

Regards,
David Thorburn

No comments:

Post a Comment