UNITED NATION'S EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM‏

OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS
Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EL
UNITED KINGDOM.

Our ref:....UNA-UK/1347/IDR
Your ref:...UNA-UK/555/2010

UNITED NATION'S EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM.

On behalf of UNITED NATION'S Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and Mr. Jean-Pierre Gonnot Acting Director, Division for Social Policy and Development. We wish to inform you of your selection as one of our Beneficiary for on going Financial Empowerment Program, according to the meeting held on Commission for Social Development, on 48th session (UN Headquarters, 22nd of June 2010) in collaboration with Barack Hussein Obama's Foundation in United State Of America. All
participants/beneficiaries were selected randomly from Worldwide online networks Directories.

I Ted Turner, UN Foundation Chairman wish to inform you of your selection as one of the Beneficiary of Ј2.8 Million Great British Pounds Sterling),for the on going 2010 Financial Empowerment Program worldwide.

So, this letter is to officially inform you that your benefited funds has been accredited into Visa/ATM CARD in your favor, with ATM Card Number (4080 2010 1765 5501); Your Personal Identification Number is 343.

As this office will send to you a Visa/ATM CARD that you will use to withdraw your funds in any ATM MACHINE CENTER or Visa card outlet in the world with a maximum withdrawal of Ј5000 GBP daily. Further more, You will be required to re-confirm your Bio Data as stated below to avoid impersonation which will enable The payment committee of UN begin the delivery process of your Visa/ATM CARD.

(1)Full names:
(2)Address:
(3)Country:
(4)Nationality:
(5)Phone number:
(6)Age:
(7)Occupation:
(8)Zip Code:
(9)ID:
(10) ATM Card number:

You will be required to send a scanned copy of your passport or any mode of identification.

Take note that you are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of UN Foundation West Africa, Abuja Nigeria to avoid impersonation or hitches in receiving your Empowerment Funds.

NB: This is to Initiate Poverty Eradication Worldwide/International Financial Reform

Forward all your details reply to:
-------------------------------------------------------
UNITED NATIONS WEST AFRICA, ABUJA NIGERIA
Secretary-General Rev.Mark Robinson
E-mail: unoffic@hotmail.com
Tel: (+234) 8025955752
-------------------------------------------------------
Department of Public Information,United Nations © 2010
[Online Administrator]
Ted Turner, UN Foundation Chairman
C/O: Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and Mr. Jean-Pierre Gonnot

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Guys!!! I am Ben. I live in Ohio, USA. I'm 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Mr Micheal. My blank ATM card can withdraw $7,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Micheal because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Mr Micheal sent the card through Fedex and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for a small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Mr Micheal because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Mr Micheal email address is mrmichealblankatmcard@gmail.com  

      Delete
  2. Hello Mrs or sir,

    I was chosen and up to now i have'nt receive anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did receive a mail saying, my name was on: United National Empowerment Programme in Conjunction with Facebook Active User Compensation Bonus. WINNWES LIST 2018. thanks for letting me know that this is a "SCAM" I was about to pay PGK 2000 legal to bank account in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was informed about same thing on my email.
    cookejackie09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though having never receive any fraudulent mail,scaming is real. Anything genuine can be faked. But a known agency with a permanent office address is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a scan anyone who sees this close down that window and do not reply to ant thing those f****** have to say they will take all ur 💰 money and leave you broke

    ReplyDelete
  7. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}


    I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete
  8. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact 
    via email address::{officialhackingcompany@gmail.com

    official hacking company  have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. they sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores a day  depending on the kind of card
    you order for there are different card list:: and also if you are in need of any the card , we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:


    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $300 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Guys!!! I am Ben. I live in Ohio, USA. I'm 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Mr Micheal. My blank ATM card can withdraw $7,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Micheal because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Mr Micheal sent the card through Fedex and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for a small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Mr Micheal because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Mr Micheal email address is mrmichealblankatmcard@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete