From Mr.Kabe Husan,‏

From Mr.Kabe Husan,

Complement of the day to you and your beloved family. I apologize for this intrusion, I decided to contact you through email due to the urgency involved in this matter.Do not be astonished for receiving this mail Please, I seek your permission and would want to get myself introduce to you. I am Mr.Kabe Husan. I work with Islamic Development Bank(IDB). I need your co-operation in receiving USD$6.5M that has been in a dormant account with my bank for 5 years which belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family during the Iraq war in 2006. I will provide you with detailed information's on the modalities of this operation once I have your interest but I must say that trust flourishes business.

Therefore let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity and I will not fail to bring to your notice that, this transaction is hitch-free risk and you should keep this transaction ( CONFIDENTIAL) why because, no other person know about it, its a business between you and myself only for the safety and security of the business. I agree that 35% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account where this fund will be transfer into, and 65% will befor me, thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Remember, you will apply first to the bank for the transfer and my career as a banker, I will bring you up to date with all the information's as soon as I hear from you. If I don't hear from you within a certain period, I will assume, you are not interested.

You can see the news in bbc and cnn regarding their death:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.cnn.com/2006/world/ meast/10/11/iraq.deaths
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ middle_east/6040054.stm

Meanwhile, If you are willing, capable and honest for this transaction, Kindly indicate your interest by sending message immediately.

Yours Truly,
Mr.Kabe Husan.

No comments:

Post a Comment