Attention: Call Me On My Office Mobile +44 702 403 3304‏

Attention,

I am Mr. Jesus Dominguez an American citizen who work with a security company here in London, i found your e-mail when searching through an online trade journal when i found your email address and wish to contact you based on the below.

I have a profiling amount of £ 2,000,000.00 GBPS, (Two Million GBP) in our security company, This fund is presently placed as an unclaimed fund as it was deposited since 2004 without any beneficiary. I am the only one who knows about this in our security company.

The reason i am contacting you is to know if you can be honest to receive this fund in your country by my personal Representative/Diplomat and after this transaction you will be highly rewarded.

I HAVE THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THIS FUND WITH ME, IN MY FILE AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS, I WILL IMMEDIATELY SEND MY REPRESENTATIVE WHO WILL BE MEETING YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY AND DISCUSS THIS ISSUE WITH YOU IN PERSON ALSO SIGN SOME PAPER WORKS WITH YOU BEFORE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.

Please do send to me your direct mobile phone number for easy communication.

NOTE: THIS IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Await your responds,

Office Mobile: +44 702 403 3304
Mobile: +44-703-190-6662
Mr. Jesus Dominguez

No comments:

Post a Comment