Business Opportunity‏

Greets,

This letter might also come to you as a surprise but it is coming with the best of intentions and will be of mutual benefit to all the parties involved. I am Terry Donald the chief security officer to the former LIBERIAN PRESIDENT CHARLES TAYLOR here after referred to as my client I am writing to solicit your assistance to secure funds that are already in the states now! with a security company. The fund in question is a total of $5,000,000 (Five Million United States Dollars) in $100 bills and stashed in Two trunk boxes and was shipped out of Liberia through a diplomatic means by a security company and they are not aware of the real content of the boxes for security reasons.

The boxes are already in on its way to the states (USA) and under the custody of a diplomat.I am looking For your assistance in getting the boxes out from the security company and securing the funds, we will give you 15% of the total fund.

NOTE: There is no risk involved in this project because I am involved as the chief security officer. Therefore contact me for further directives. Please you should keep this transaction a top secret as we are prepared to do more business with you pending your approach towards this project.
I await your urgent response.

Terry Donald

No comments:

Post a Comment