A CRY FOR HELP‏

Dear Respectful,

Good day, I know that this email will come to you as a surprise because you don't know me and I don't know you too. My name is HELEN DRAKOV; I am 23years old and an orphan. My late father died in auto crash in December 2007. My late father was killed in a suspected road accident but the police reported that my late father was drunk and full of alcohol before his death.

However, my late father was a successful business man who lived IN HONG KONG AND SHENZHEN CHINA before coming back to my country, Latvia. Before the death of my father, he told me that he deposited the sum of US$5, 000,000:00 {Five Million, United States Dollars only) with a bank in china in the year 1999. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that I am free to come and claim the money as the only daughter of my late father as I have the secret number my father gave me.

Now, I am presently living with my uncle who is taking care of my school and my uncle is very wicked to me. He has seized all my late father’s properties and sold them away without showing any consign to me. Now, I don't want him to know about the US$5, 000,000:00 with the Bank that is why I am contacting you to give me and urgently assist so that I can instruct the bank to transfer the money to your account to enable me come to meet you in your country.

My main reason of contacting you is because I don't want my uncle to know about the money because he may claim it and seize the money and I will not get anything. I am assuring you that this money belongs to my late father and it is safe, risk free and legal. the deposit is with the bank Let me know if you are ready to help me on this so that I can give you the detail information of the bank, and we reach an agreement on what will be your share.

I am waiting for your reply, reply me direct to my E-mail: hdrakov@aim.com or helen.d570@gmail.com

Best regards,
Miss. Helen Drakov

No comments:

Post a Comment