I have chosen you for Inheritance to help the poor‏

Good day,

Please excuse this humble email if it offends your sensibilities, but I have no
other means to contact you. I cannot talk on the telephone, so I did a search
for your email address, which I found on the International Business Directorate
email data search. My name is Mrs. M Vandouf, I'm a 52 years old woman

A Christian widow who is dying of oesophageal cancers. I was married to
Peterz Vandouf, who was an executive of Shell Oil Company. We are both
British people who worked in South Africa until he was killed. Presently, I'm
in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for (Lucamia) Cancer
in South Africa


I have in a security firm the sum of 10,000,000.00GBP (Ten Million Great Britain
Pound Sterling) which my husband deposited before he died in a tragic automobile
accident where he was killed instantly. Because my doctors informed that I have
several weeks to live I must find a good God fearing person who will see that my
money is used for the benefit of the less privileged like homeless orphans and
motherless babies.

I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes, I have since lost
my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few weeks to live,
It is my last wish to see this money distributed

My research says you are just the person I seek. Because you have been found
#so trustworthy, I will like you to keep 15% for yourselves and give the rest to
worthy charity. Maybe you could start the Peterz Vandouf Foundation which will
keep my husband name alive.


I have enclosed for you the Current Photograph I took below Because relatives and
friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the
agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.


Be rest assured that I will sign the necessary Probate Documents to make you the
beneficiary. I will also ask a friend, hospital, attendant, Mr. Makolo to discuss with
you since I can no longer talk or lost my vocal system to give you the details
and bank where the money was deposited to avoid delay in transferring the money
to you now that I am still alive. I am presently in South African for some medical
treatment.


As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security company in
South Africa/ Germany and I will send authority letter that will prove you the
present beneficiary of the money in the finance company that is if you assure
me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein

1. Your Full Names
2. Address
3. Your Age
4. Your Marital Status
5. Your Occupation and
6. Your Mobile Numbers/ Fax

Feel free to call Mr. Makolo and ask any question regarding this transaction
at +27 785889966

I am waiting for your response.please reply in my privat mail add via (madam_m@yahoo.cn)

Be Bless as you reply positively,
Yours faithfully,
Mrs M. Vandouf

No comments:

Post a Comment