(No Subject)‏

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Chen Guan, Foreign Operations Manager of the Bank of
China (Hong kong).I have a business suggestion for you worth, Fifty Million
United State Dollars(US$50,000,000.00) is still lying in my bank and no one
will ever come forward to claim it my suggestion to you is that I will like you
as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Gen Zaiki Abdul Ali so that you
will be able to receive his funds. Please reply to my private email for more
Details (chen-guan01@gncn.net) Thank you for your time and understanding.

*****Note********
If you are not interested in this business offer please do
not respond.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Chen Guan.



GRABAR CONSULTING OY
Consulting & marketing in tourism
Incoming & outgoing in tourism

Hannikaisenkatu 18
FI-40100 JYVÄSKYLÄ
Tel. +358 (0)14 - 610 489
Fax. +358 (0)14 - 610 490
Mobile. +358 (0)40 - 547 2020
Email. zeljko.grabar@pp.inet.fi

www.grabarconsulting.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment