STOP CONTACTING THEM... (INTERNET SCAM ALERT).

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mr. Murphy Thompson., I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here
in the United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am
one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago
and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $50,000 while in the US,
trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation
documents, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr.
Jerry Gani, who is a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the
COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Nigeria.and I contacted him and
he explained everything to me, He took me to the paying bank for the claim
of my Compensation payment.

Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my
compensation funds of $15 Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Jerry Gani,
showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their
payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email
address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those
people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of
you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Jerry Gani.


You have to contact him directly on this information below.
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Mr. Jerry Gani
Email : mr.jerry_gani@gmx.com
+2347069115715

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you
and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with
them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until
you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Jerry Gani was just $450 for the
paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr.
Jerry Gani so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing
with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind
of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mr. Murphy Thompson.
United States Of America

No comments:

Post a Comment