Attention Please‏

Attention Please,

I am Barr.Ewele Eguatu.and I am very happy to inform you about my success
in getting that fund transferred.

Now I want you to contact my secretary on his email address below and
receive your compensation of $1.2m from him: NAME:Sam Chuks
EMAIL:(samchuks46@yahoo.co.uk) Kindly reconfirm to him the following below
information:

Your full name_________________________
Your address__________________________
Your country___________________________
Your age______________________________
Your occupation________________________
Your cell Phone number______________________

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete, he will
not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you.Ask
him to send you the total sum of ($1.2m )USD CASHIER'S CHEQUE,which I kept
for you.

Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone for now because I
am currently away in Japan for investment purpose with my share and I will
be busy till about six months time or a year.

Best regards
Barr.Ewele Eguatu.

No comments:

Post a Comment